Here you’ll find helpful resources related to screening, including referral forms, Screening Activity Report Information, presentations and more.
- Colon Cancer Screening Video (4 minute version)
- This 4-minute instructional video is ideal for office waiting rooms. It gives patients easy, step-by-step instruction on how to use the FOBT kit to screen for colon cancer. It also includes information about the different screening tests for colon cancer, what’s involved, eligibility, and more.
- Colon Cancer Screening Video (10 minute version)
- This 10-minute instructional video is a resource for providers and the public. It gives detailed information on screening and, more specifically, how to complete the FOBT correctly.
- My Cancer Screening Action Plan (PDF) – Cancer Screening Workshop, October 12th, 2016
- Cancer Screening Workshop Presentation (PDF) – October, 2016
- Cancer Screening Presentation at the Academy of Medicine Day Hamilton January 2016
- Cancer Screening Presentation at the Academy of Medicine Day Hamilton January 2015
- FOBT Slides (Colon Cancer Screening Do’s and Don’t’s)
- Presentation to Hamilton Public Health, September 2016
- Presentation to Medical Students, October 2016
- Day in Oncology, October 2016, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Brantford Medical Talk, April 2016
- CIBC Breast Assessment Centre (Juravinski Cancer Centre)
- OBSP Requisition for High Risk Screening
- Lung/Esophageal Diagnostic Assessment Forms (Hamilton/Brant/Niagara)
- Aboriginal Patient Navigator Referral Form
Cancer Care Ontario Resources
- Screening Activity Report
Find current information on screening-related activity for your enrolled patients by accessing your Screening Activity Report (SAR).
- Patient Invitations to Screen
Cancer Care Ontario sends personalized letters to invite eligible Ontarians to get screened for breast, cervical and colorectal cancer.
- Physician Linked Correspondence
Physicians play a crucial role in cancer screening and can greatly influence patients’ participation.
- CCO E-Learning Modules (Online Learning Mainpro Credits)
- Screen for Life Mobile Coach (Hamilton, Six Nations, New Credit, Niagara)
- Cancer Screening videos for office waiting rooms
- Juravinski Cancer Centre
- Walker Family Cancer Centre
- Brant Community Healthcare System
- Joseph Brant Hospital
- Norfolk General Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
Continued Medical Education Modules (accredited)