Here you’ll find helpful resources related to Cancer Screening Practice Tools.
- Screening Activity Report
Find current information on screening-related activity for your enrolled patients by accessing your Screening Activity Report (SAR).
- Physician Linked Correspondence
Physicians play a crucial role in cancer screening and can greatly influence patients’ participation.
- Primary Care Quality Improvement Plans
The quality improvement toolkits are a resource for primary care providers who are required to submit Quality Improvement Plans to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to plan, implement, monitor and report on quality improvements.
- Cancer Screening Office Workflow Checklist: For Facilitators (DOCX)
- Accuro Guide for Cancer Screening (PDF)
- P&P Guide for Cancer Screening (PDF)
- OSCAR Guide for cancer screening (PDF)
- FIT pathway: Asynchronous and Digital (including Ocean eForm)
Cancer Screening Audits: