Dear Clients and Partners,
The Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Mobile Cancer Screening Coach is excited to confirm that we will be resuming services on February 28, 2022. Please visit our website at https://hnhbscreenforlife.ca/schedule/ to see our schedule and/or call 905-975-4467 to book your appointment.
The health and safety of the communities we serve, our clients and staff is important to us. We have a number of measures in place to ensure Coach visits are safe:
• We will be asking if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the Coach. Our staff will also screen themselves every day before arriving to the Coach.
• Our staff will be wearing a mask and eye protection. You will also be given a mask to wear before entry. If you are not able to wear a mask, our staff can help you find a different location to get your screening done.
• We are asking our clients to make an appointment to visit the coach. This helps avoid line-ups and spaces visits across the day. Only two people will be allowed in the bus at a time.
• Enhanced cleaning processes are in place to clean high touch surfaces between visits.
• We have installed two HEPA air filters to improve ventilation on the Coach.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and can’t wait to be back in the community. Please do not hesitate to contact Riley Crotta, Manager, Regional Cancer Programs at email@example.com or 905-521-2100 ext. 63007 should you have any questions or concerns.